Sunday, December 8, 2013

Culture Identity Glog

A culture is very important to define your identity. Here, I am going to show you about my culture identity. According to the Glogster poster I was posting four pictures, one video and one link to show you my culture identity. Firstly I am going to explain the four pictures that I posted on it. Staring from the left side the first picture is the tradition Chinese food which is called Dimsum. Usually people will eat that in the morning with a cup of fresh hot tea and enjoy the new beginning of a day. The second one has bright color is the nation of flag picture. The third one is showing twelve animals also known in English as the Chinese zodiac. The Chinese Zodiac is based on a twelve year cycle, each year in that cycle related to an animal sign. The last picture is the evolution of Chinese art and culture. In the past some poor people will hand make toys for their own or children; such as kite and little dump. Those stuffs in the picture were including lots of Chinese old culture information of handicraft art. Secondly the video is showing you a hug of changing surround people’s life in my hometown-Guangzhou. Finally, the link you can receive more information of my identity culture, and you can chose English language to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment