Sunday, December 8, 2013

Course Reflection


   "what can I say for the pop culture class? Another great learning opportunity helps me in experiencing and increasing knowledge about the society today." I would tell other about this course in this way. Studying pop culture gives us a chance to take a look into the society that we live in.Throughout everything I experienced in this course, I learned and notice a lot from pop culture, popular culture and high culture that happen around our life at every given time; such as music, fad, movie, object, people event ,place,culture identity and the meaning of pop culture etc.  In additional, studying pop culture you gain valuable new insights about yourself and make more senses to all society which you live. On my mind culture is always profound, and we can have many different way to understand the culture that we have. In different country has a different culture and  the difference of culture brings people more idea to head up experience. 
  The course was interesting and helpful because it grabbed me to pay more attention about everything in my America life. The US is a country that has different races and language people to live in, as an immigrant I should study more pop culture thing  to help my own adapt  the life. On the other hand I personally hate reading, but reading the history about our culture is very interesting. 
  Moreover before to study this course I don't know what is Blogger, Prezi and Voki. After the short term study I have fun from those online tools, and I start enjoy to use those thing to finish my assignment. Also we all learning others culture during the class work. 
   Thank you teacher for teaching us pop culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment